Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to access my google account, when I try to

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my google account***@******.***, when I try to access with my password ***** won't open up?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, haven't used the account in a while.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Cannot remember.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a cell number ending in 14?

If you do

Please go to the link below and follow the prompts to reset your password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery