Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a message saying UNSUBSCRIBE with a whole lot of…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message saying UNSUBSCRIBE with a whole lot of numbers. I asked a friend to gmail me and I was told my gmail wasn't working. How did this happen, I did not unsubscribe.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop plus tablet which has worked well, no problem

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was told to www.gmail and enter password, tried that but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want the address restored so messages can reach me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you now try to access your gmail account?

Please let me know