Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not bring up any of my friends on e-mail. My wife is…

Customer Question
I can not bring...

I can not bring up any of my friends on e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My wife is sleeping right now she pays the bills i don't know who the operator is

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I type in***@******.*** then it opens up

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just can't bring up any of my friends on e-mail

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What exactly do you want to do? Send an email to your friends?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess