Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get a message to update my gmail account but my problem is…

I get a message...

I get a message to update my gmail account but my problem is I can't remember when I signed up or any of the questions and then when it asks for an email address, I put down my email address and they say it is wrong

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet connection is good. I bought a phone and wanted to go online and that is when I am having trouble. I am using Chrome on a desktop.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I get my mail OK, and I use adblock but that doesn't affect my emails

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Really no, but hope I will be able update.

11/24/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please enter your contact number(landline or mobile), I will help you over the phone. Thank you.

The other problem that I will encounter is that I am not very computer literate. I get a message to update my gmail and don't know how to do that. I bought a cell phone and wanted to get online and that is why I am calling you for help

May I connect with you over secure remote session on your computer and fix/check the issue directly?

My landline is(###) ###-####
My landline phone number is(###) ###-####

Okay, i am calling you now.

Click the link:

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9d703640-b37c-4e04-b59b-f80401b4fce7

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.