Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Im having problems with my outlook email. I cannot remember…

Im having problems with...

Im having problems with my outlook email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I cannot remember when the last update was but i keep getting messages that my office 365 has expired and needs to be fixed. office 365 has sent a diagnostic logs to microsoft if you would like to check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. Are you now unable to use other programs like MS Word?

By expired, it means that you need to renew your subscription to continue using the programs.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
windows10. They keep telling me my subscription has expired

Thank you for writing back with that information. In this case, you need to renew your subscription.

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1b44cb08-aa31-4f31-87c7-8964ed3de0e5

Best regards,
Jess