Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had my gmail account for over a year and now I can't…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my gmail account for over a year and now I can't get into my gmail account which is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone number is:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does your expert charge??

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now to chat with me? Or a Mac?
  2. Did you forget the password ***** your Gmail account?

From my end, I can see that you paid $47 to post your question/request and this is refundable since we have service guarantee. Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows
I give Jess a 5 star rating.
Regards,
Greg Cedillo

Hi Greg,

Thank you for writing back with that information. Please give me a moment to initiate a password ***** for your Gmail account. I will be back in a while.

Please check your mobile phone. Google sent you a text message (SMS) with a code. Please give me that code.

Hi Greg,

Did you get a code on your mobile phone ending in 07? Please give me that code so that I can reset your password. I am waiting for the code.