Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased a new cell phone, I am trying to get it set up…

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new cell phone, I am trying to get it set up the old phone can only be used for emergency use only so I cant get a text to verification codes. the gigaaset device I no longer have. I'v had the same email address for years.I can't seem to find a way for the information for a cote to come to my lap top. Debby

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Now my other phone is going crazy with texts and voice mail, just as I started this conversation with u. no just my lap top

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I know the password *****'ve used it before

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris