Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I NEED TO CREATE ANOTHER EMAIL ACCT. FOR MY PLAYSTATION 3.

Customer Question
I NEED TO CREATE...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

WEB BROWSER ON PC.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

CAN NOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD ***** PS3. NEED ANOTHER ACCT. JUST FOR PS3

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/24/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now to chat with me? Or a Mac?
  2. Do you want to just create a NEW Gmail account for PS3? Or do you want to recover your account used before? (Please confirm)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows 2. yes
no

Thank you for writing back with that confirmation.

Do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can create the new Gmail account right there on your computer while you watch on your screen?