Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just purchased regalive and it said, it will be email with…

Customer Question
I just purchased regalive...

I just purchased regalive and it said, it will be email with activation, but till now I didn’t received, please sent me the activation code to my email:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From browser from my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Well, I am not able to open anything from my desk top pc which runs on windows 10, recently it does not open anything just keeps circling to open, not even to check emails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Problam with pc is very slow to open.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

you are lookiing for activation code for which device?