Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My chrome got wiped clean and I cannot automatically login…

Customer Question
My chrome got wiped...

My chrome got wiped clean and I cannot automatically login to may Gmail. I can't remember the email I entered as the backup email nor can I remember the phone I listed. Thus I can't get into my gmail. I apologize but I need to access my email. I could swear I have a past password, but it isn't working. Can I please get some assistance?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, not that I know of. However, my iphone is set up to receive gmail email.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I set up the gmail account so long ago I can't remember the phone I set up. My security question is my father's middle name which is Charles. It is't working. I can see my gmail email on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else to add. I can see my emails on my iPhone. Thus I can prove it is mine. Thank you for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Reminder, I can see my gmail email on my iPhone. I can see the response from my-secure.justanswer on it and am awaiting your help.
Please respond to me soon
I have not received any help from Just Answer and will instruct amex not to pay you.
11/23/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

No one at Just Answer has helped me in any way. Do not charge me!

Do you still need help with this problem? If yes, please tell me your problem Gmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you.