Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I delete a file from the inbox in Entourage, it doesn't…

Customer Question
When I delete a...

When I delete a file from the inbox in Entourage, it doesn't show up in the deleted folder. It's there, because I can delete files by command, but I cannot view the files.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I cannot see any files in the Trash or Junk E-mail folders.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

My e-mail program is Microsoft Entourage and the e-mail account is through Sudden Link, my internet service provider.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/24/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> because I can delete files by command, but I cannot view the files.

What do you mean about "by command"?

Hello, are you still there with me?