Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Somehow I have managed to get a wrong google account address…

Customer Question
Somehow I have...

Somehow I have managed to get a wrong google account address which I just can't seem to get rid of. at some stage I created (by accident) an email address***@******.*** I also have a correct one which is***@******.***. my main email address is***@******.*** and that address

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access gmail on my windows 10 pc, my Samsung tablet, My Samsung phone and my Sony android smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The hotmail account seems to be the recovery address for the incorrect gmail address..

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

I feel I need to explain a bit more first.... the situation I want to end up with is : the***@******.*** completely gone. I have deleted it sveral times but somehow it comes back sometimes several days later. I also want the geoff_harrisson @hotm,ail.com to be the the recover email address for the***@******.*** address. I want to have both the***@******.*** and the***@******.*** emails readable i the mail client on my phone and on my pc.
I just need some assurance tha the $55 is not in addition to the $50 deposit already taken from my paypal account
.

Ok, First i will help you to remove "*****@******.***" from your PC , Please Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3b1d3e15-805d-475b-84e7-809802bdf0a2

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).

Please see my query about payment..... I applied for a free trial and immediately $50 was taken from my paypal account I want top be sure that no more money will be taken otherwise it becomes a very expensive FREE TRIAL.

You can cancel your membership by clicking on the links below :

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-free-trial-0

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Thank you

PLEASE Respond see questions regarding payment already made.........

Thank you

I really don't understand why you would want $55 for providing help during a FREE TRIAL
Why won't you answer my payment query?

If you have any questions about charges please contact our customer service at : ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us