Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

FAG does not recognize my password of 17 years! AIM. I Pad.

Customer Question
FAG does not recognize...

FAG does not recognize my password ***** 17 years!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AIM

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I Pad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My account was locked &I waited 30 minutes to try again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my password *****!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you referring to your apple id and password ***** aol on your ipad?

Are you on 'disabled ipad' screen when you turn it on?

If you see a request for remote, it is automated. Please disregard as i am not sending them to you if you do not need that feature.

Only click that accept for remote portion if you prefer that method.
This is where we connect computers and i resolve the issue with you instantly
after remote is accepted and directions are sent. It will ONLY work with a mac or windows pc. NO other device.
We use this feature for people who need a little more hands on approach with resolving their issue.

If it is not desired, please just disregard and we will continue written communication.

I am referring to the password ***** I have used for 17 years a d the updated site does not recognize it!I am an 80 year old lady on SS and it was a sacrifice to have to pay for a glitch on thrive end!