Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

ID9-3185000020115 LAST NIGHT I ATTEMPED TRANSFER MY EMAIL…

Customer Question
ID9-3185000020115 LAST NIGHT...

ID9-3185000020115 LAST NIGHT I ATTEMPED TRANSFER MY EMAIL ACCOUNT INTO A NEW COMPUTER , I WAS ISSUED A NEW ADDRESS WHICH IS NOT FOR ME, I WANT THE NEW ONE CANCELLED AND MY ORIGINAL [email protected] .COM TO REMAIN THE SAME

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

THROUGH A BROWSER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I AM NOT TROUBLE SHOOTING I JUST WANTT TRANFER TO A NEW COMPUTER

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, when you open up Gmail now, does it automatically bring up the new account instead of the old one?

OK, please do this now:

Open up the Gmail; when the new account comes up, click on the color icrcle icon at the top-right corner of the email page and click "Sign out."

Next, click on your old email address listed at the login page, or click "Use another account" - are you able to sign back in to your old account all right this way?

Do keep me posted; I'll be here.