Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

ICannot get any emails. I have an account

Customer Question
ICannot get any emails...

ICannot get any emails. I have an account [email protected] but it will not accept my password ***** the phone number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Hotmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ages probably a couple of months but it will not let me change to a different server e.g. Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No if you can connect me this will be great thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.