Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log onto my gmail account which is However, I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log onto my gmail account which is***@******.*** However, I am not able to log on since my wife thinks she accidentally changed my password ***** a store when she thought it was hers. She does not remember the exact password ***** changed it to as I have tried what she told me and it does not work. I have tried following your instructions online, but getting no where. It keeps on say google is unable to verify it is me. I need to access this account and have been trying for about 2 hours now and not getting anywhere but going in circles and it is VERY FRUSTRATING. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I just tried my phone and I am able to do so.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think I have a security question.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I just want to be able to log on with my laptop computer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.

Is there an extra cost for this?

Remote Assistance - Yes, but chat you already paid for. Its just remote assistance is faster and more direct, and secure

I do not want to pay $52. what was the $5 for I just paid you?

$5 was a deposit to publish question, the rest is charged when I accept to work on it with you in chat

You dont have to accept automated ad that came up, I can send much affordable offer.

I am not going to pay $52.

sure, we can refund money and you can keep trying yourself.

Please do so.

for refund, please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us