Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

In AOL Gold, font default changes will not hold. Whether I

In AOL Gold, font default...
In AOL Gold, font default changes will not hold. Whether I start with Keyword or Settings, I change font type, size and color, and click on Reset to Default, it will not hold. The next email has all the original settings again.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: aol
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through aol software
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried dong it starting with Keyword, and with Settings, but the change to default button just blinks. Change does not holdl
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks.
11/23/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
About changes in font default won't 'hold.'

Please try to change the font size as shown under:

Go to AOL Keyword: Mail Settings.

2. In the Mail Settings window, at the bottom next to Mailbox Font Size, click the circle next to Medium or Large (the default is Small).

3. At the bottom, click Save.

And then check if it holds for all emails or not.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It does not say Save, it says Reset Default. When I click on that, it flashes but it does not save the changes.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It does not keep the changes. When I select a new email, it comes up with all the old settings.

Please click the link given below and then click Mail settings and find the screenshots:

Click Me

A. Please check all the options under Mail settings first. Click to + sign next to each link and then follow the steps.

B. Please follow steps under this link: Click Me 2

C.Else, if the font size does not hold after following all of these steps, please login into your webmail account using your browser like google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer and then change the font size once:

Click Me3

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Sandy

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist