Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgot my google password For my gmail accounts. How…

Customer Question
I have forgot my...

I have forgot my google password ***** my gmail accounts. How do I retrieve them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No I am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but when I go through all the steps it goes around again asking the same thing again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have three account and all passwords are gone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

I am going to be be out for today. Be home tonight.. Thanks

Either we can discuss it now over the phone and this process wil take around 15-20 minutes or I will work with you either in the night around 8-9 pm or tomorrow morning. Thank you.

You can come back to this page and reply back to me anytime. Thank you.

HI, I'm ready to help you with this issue.

Please let me know when you come back to this page again. Thank you.

Sorry I am back
No as this is the third or forth time today you want money. You haven't solved the issue yet
Could we discuss this by phone . You say tomorrow morning. Can you give me an approximately the time

Hi, I am ready to help you with this now. Please enter your contact number(landline or mobile), I will call you in the morning between 7 am-9 am. Thank you.

Sorry my contact # is(###) ###-####home phone

I am calling you now. Thank you.

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Hello Josh. Yes I still need assistance with my problem. Hopefully you can help me. Do you know the whole story from the notes and chat s with the other 2 technicians. Please let me know & if you do not I will explain again Thank you

Yes, I can see the notes but not the phone call.

Did you speak with Sandy over the phone?

I spoke with Sandy over the phone

Thank you. I can't see that conversation.

What was the end result?

The end result was he could not find out why and he got frustrated with me & I with him and we left it unsolved at that time

How many accounts are you having this issue with?

With 2 accounts ***@******.*** & ***@******.***

Have you tried the online password ***** tool?

I have tried everything . It has been almost a month now since I deleted the passwords. These are 2 of my main accounts and i of then is work related

Unfortunately, there isn't a way past their online reset tool.

We have tried that numerous time with no result. What do you suggest now

There is nothing more that can be done unfortunately.

that is it. I can not get the accounts back

No, it is up to the user to make sure their recovery options are up to date.

Thanks I guess that is it

You're welcome.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas

You too

Thank you

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I am replying to your response 7:43 re more assistance. Unfortunately you cannot help me so why would I need more assistance from you. I have been very patient with all the techs and I know it is not your fault that you could not help me, but unfortunately for you Just Answer policy is 100% guarantee. I am requesting all my money back and if this includes part of it is yours. I am sorry. But I am paying dearly for something I did not get.
Thank you *****