Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I delete my messages so either party cant see -I t…

How do I delete...

How do I delete my messages so either party cant see -I t seems you can only delete at your end but the other party stil lhas

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am on face book messaging -i am afraid that other aprty fake and wil use images i detelte my end but how the other if they refuse

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it normally if you remove a post it disappears at other end but messenger doesn't appear to do this

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. How did you do the Facebook messaging? Did you use a web browser or an app called Messenger?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
windows and messenger on facebook

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dad508f4-8745-48c3-8cec-12b42445ec10

Best regards,
Jess

there is no green button ????? do i hit send button

Please visit the link that I gave you:

Then on that page you can see the green I Agree button. Click on it, then download the remote tool.

After that, double click on the downloaded file to run it.