Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had user id of for 20years.....now they pulled rug out of…

I had user id...

I had user id of***@******.*** for 20years.....now they pulled rug out of that and I an struggling mightally!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Created a new id with an outlook.com finisher

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

11/23/2017
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what error message you receive when signing in to***@******.*** ?

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please advise your computer type for Remote Desktop such as Windows PC or Mac computer.

Hello, are you still there waiting for remote assistance service?