Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I installed gmail yesterday and am not getting any mail at…

I installed gmail yesterday...

I installed gmail yesterday and am not getting any mail at all!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Checking from IE 11

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Windows essintials ; I think; is the only defender I have! I had to replace my HDD because thee HDD had win. 10 and I couldn't load and play most of the games I have so I reloaded win 7 to correct that!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don`t think so!

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
I don`` get any error messages at all!

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ybh3tfxs
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Note: Since you'd like to keep your old gmail email account, please never create a new google / gmail account again.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.