Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to get a customer service phone number. Samsung 6…

Customer Question
Trying to get a...

Trying to get a customer service phone number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung 6 sprint

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Got my CC bill over 200.00 in unauthorized charges need to talk to someone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/23/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Ok maybe got u by mistake.CC was charged over $ 200.00 need to know for what
If u are not affiliated how r u going to help me
Ok will try something else
If you cannot solve my CC problem or give me the info I asked for don't charge my CC why are you charging me