Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account is. I forgot password. Phone. None. I just…

My email account is***@******.*** ...

My email account is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

I forgot password

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just can’t remember password

11/23/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Do you also use a computer to access this Gmail account?
  2. Or you solely use your phone?
  3. Are you using a computer to chat with me right now? Or are you using your phone?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c89a7811-cbcd-4591-bc52-330f14d7ac3e

Best regards,
Jess

what is the password?

Please follow the procedures I gave you so that I can remotely access your computer and recover your Gmail account right there.

How is it going? I am running the reset procedures now on your account. Do you still have access to the phone number ending in 33? If yes, please tell me the last 4 digits of that mobile phone number.

3633
This is very frustrating. I just need the password
Why the delay?

Sorry for the delay. NO ONE can access your original password. It needs to be reset. Please give me a moment to reset the account for you.

Now, please check your phone. Google sent you a TEXT message with a verification code. Please give me the code so that I can create your new password.

489745
Can you call me?

Your account was recovered successfully! Here is the new password ***** your email:

https://privnote.com/EFs6U5Nl#20f90xOvK

That is the link of the private note I created for you since I cannot post your password ***** for security reasons.

I didn’t write the password ***** Now I can’t find it. It was Super___32. Can you send it to me again?
Is Jess M coming on the line?
I requested the password ***** my email***@******.*** from Jess M but I forgot to write it down. Can he resend it? It was Super___32 but I need the missing word.
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

we can try it again

maybe if we do it over the phone it will be easier

Jess M was helpful but I don’t know why I had to pay 3 times for the same question. I’m going to protest these charges. One charge would have been sufficient. Also didn’t know I had to write the answer down causing excessive charges. $5 then $39 then $37 then $30 for the answer to one question. Way too much money!!

OK. I am going to opt out then

You can email customer service and work out what you think is a reasonable charge and ask them to have the original expert call you again

***@******.***
Please cancel my subscription if I have one.

I have no power over anything like that

You have to speak to customer service