Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why can't I send a video via email? I don't know how large…

Customer Question
Why can't I send...

Why can't I send a video via email?

Technician's Assistant: How large is the video you're trying to attach?

I don't know how large it is. I took it with my camera last night. It was the length of a song (the star spangled banner)

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your video file or send an email?

No. What I get is a number that goes into the SUBJECT slot of the email body.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of right now. and thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message that you see?