Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new email address. The old one is not functioning.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new email address. The old one is not functioning. New: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gone to my Microsoft account. Only option there it seems is Change Password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Email technician: Cris, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What happens when you try to log into your old gmail account? Do you get incorrect password?