Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It'st fine, haven't recd my order. I'm cancelling my order…

Customer Question
It'st fine, haven't recd...

It'st fine, haven't recd my order. I'm cancelling my order since I placed the Oder since Nov 1, I

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Almost a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just cancell it.. I already had experienced ordering that came from China and the quality is not good when I received it it's broken..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.