Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving any emails on my Outlook account. I got a…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving any emails on my Outlook account. I got a new computer last month and this has been happening since then.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since I purchased my new computer about a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything. My internet provider is Comcast.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Sysadmin and Network protocol engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sounds like we just need to get your email set up on that new computer. I'm happy to help you with that process. Can you let know what steps you've tried so far?