Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to get my yahoo mail. I don't remember my user…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to get my yahoo mail. I don't remember my user name and password. The phone number for recovery is no longer in use HELP me please.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this account for over 10 years I'm sure. I've tried the things yahoo tells me, but because I don't remember the necessary info I don't get far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to keep my email address, update the password ***** phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

When last did you access your account and on what device?

The morning of Nov. 20 I was able to get my email on my iPad. That morning it required my password. On my phone I haven't been able to get email for about 2 years.
Is this costing more than the $5?

Yes it will cost more

I am not interested. I am not paying more.

Ok no problem

I will request a refund for you

Thank you.
I don't see the refund in my account yet