Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to cancel one uber acct. which is under my name and…

Customer Question
I need to cancel...

I need to cancel one uber acct. which is under my name and open a new account please. I very much want to do this today before I leave over the holliday. A family member, my granddaughter, continues to charge on my acct. and I am losing hundreds of dollars.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Do not know how to cancel my acct. and open another. My granddaughter set up my original acct.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that would be great. How long approx. will it take?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.