Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just installed HIGH SIERRA. Trying to open Outlook. Message:

Customer Question
Just installed HIGH SIERRA...

Just installed HIGH SIERRA. Trying to open Outlook. Message: "You can’t use this version of the application “Microsoft Outlook.app” with this version of macOS"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just installed High sierra last night first time opening outlook

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Since install gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can access email through gmail.com cannot access through outlook cannot even open outlook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

There's a null set symbol over the app

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please update your Outlook and Microsoft office as given under:

Click the link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Microsoft-Office-support-for-macOS-10-13-High-Sierra-80bbd3cc-2412-4593-988a-1c5607b26b28

Scroll down on that page and click download the latest Office 2016 for Mac Suite Installer here.

And then download, install and run it.

And once you complete this installation, outlook will start working fine.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

May I know if you're able to install the latest update for outlook to get it working with HIGH SIERRA?

If you get this working, please remember to rate.

Regards, Sandy

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this? I will call you directly over the phone.

If yes, please let me know.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit) to compensate me for my work, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated