Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't log in asks for e-mail but not password keeps going…

Customer Question
Can't log in asks...

Can't log in asks for e-mail but not password ***** going back to asking for e mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

It doesn't even put up the password *****

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This ousted started tonight log in used what I have been using for years no problem just tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just fix this problem now PLEASE

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

No Error Messaage and it's a Mac
This never happened and now its money money what is up????

1. Are you having issue with accessing your gmail email account?

2. What's your Internet browser application, such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Can't afford money fixed income

Please ignore the optional service offer. I'm sorry; let me open this issue to other experts. Thank you.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is there any other devices of you still having access to the same Gmail account?