Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CANNOT GET INTO IT FROM ALL YOUR HELP. GMAIL. ALL OF THEM.

Customer Question
I CANNOT GET INTO...

I CANNOT GET INTO IT FROM ALL YOUR HELP

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

ALL OF THEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NONE OF THE CODES THEY SENT ME DID NOT WORK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is your Gmail account so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

No I just gave up
Thanks for your help anyways
I don’t have money to Pst for your Help
Please cancel the transaction

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry to hear that you do not want to continue. But in case you change your mind, just let me know. I will be more than happy to assist you further.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess