Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wish to assign an email to an associate which would be…

Customer Question
I wish to assign...

I wish to assign an email to an associate which would be @icanhelpimmigration.com how do i do it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail based

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not compuer savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have given several people who market for me @icanhelp immigration.com

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
Do you own icanhelpimmigration.com website?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

login to your website control panel and once you are ther go to the email section and create an email you want.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

If you want remote help i can create the email you want from the control panel