Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have paid for new product but can't open. Gmail. A week -

Have paid for new...

Have paid for new product but can't open

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week - tried everything I know - which is not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

11/22/2017
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail.

cannot get incredimail

are you using a windows PC or Mac

let me know when tech is available

are you using a windows PC or Mac

michelleclive
I am sorry, but I will not be available until tomorrow - after 10.00am.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for your remote assistance service, please advise your Australian number once available for a phone call to discuss the details.

Hello, any update please? Thanks.