Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I attempt to open The Breeders' Standard 2012, I get a…

When I attempt to...

When I attempt to open The Breeders' Standard 2012, I get a screen for the 2018 version....and cannot get the 2012 version which John restored for me ages ago. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Dish network is the email provider. Telephone is(###) ###-#### Email address is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Severa; day s. I have gone to the breeders stamdard site and have followed directions for support ticket, et. But had to go an hour and half away for eye appointment, returning a6 6:30. Now back to computer, but no changes when I open the breeders' standard site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me the advantages of going to 2018 version, and the cost.

11/22/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Where did you get that version that you are trying to install? Did you buy it recently online?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Jess,
I am using Windows 7.
I bought the program years ago, and lost it about a year ago, but John restored it. 2012 Breeders Guide worked beautifully until his week. Now when I attempt to open it I get a screen asking me to buy the 2017 (or was it 2018?) program.
Yoyu have already taken $39.00...with no help. Do you want another $39.00?
Jess, How can I rate your assistance, when none has come?

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1f807600-5e97-4c28-8e31-d03e5d266e9a

Best regards,
Jess