Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get into my email I donot rember my password…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my email***@******.*** I donot rember my password ***** the phone listed on my account is a land line(###) ###-#### If you could change that number to my cell number(###) ###-####then I think I could get a new password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been since last week (I got a new computer and had all transferred to it) I have tried every thing that I know. Im not very good with a computer im 76 yrs ol.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get into my 153 email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there is no way around their security feature so if you are not able to use the recovery options then you will need to start a new account.