Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am locked out of my Yahoo account. I cant remember my

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my Yahoo account. I cant remember my password. Can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think its been about a week. I tried resetting my password ***** it doesn't give me option

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/22/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

E-mail***@******.*** Yahoo account
Not at this time

How did you access this sbcglobal account before? Were you using a web browser or an email program like MS Outlook 2016?