Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Iost my password and the phone number that was linked to…

Customer Question
Hi, Iost my password...

Hi, Iost my password ***** the phone number that was linked to this account is no longer active

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

E:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried online but this is the first opportunity that i can do a chat online with my mums ipad i had 2 way authentication set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all, do you need any information to identify me?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May i know if you have tried resetting your password?