Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just started a gmail email account and need to transfer my…

Customer Question
I just started a...

I just started a gmail email account and need to transfer my email contact address from***@******.*** to my new email address***@******.***. I was told I could do this through Thunderbird?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have any trouble with gmail, it was with directv.net, so i just started a new email service with gmail. I want to transfer all my email address from directv.net service to gmail. I was told thunderbird could do the transfer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank u

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to log in to and access the @directv.net account now?

No. My internet service is working fine. It is just my email than cannot be connected to. I changed to gmail just a few minutes ago. I just want to transfer my econtacts addresses to the new gmail account.