Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log in to me gmail account but am

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log in to me gmail account but am encountering all kinds of obstacles. I thought I was "there" at one point but then was invvited to set up a gmail account with Google. Don't know how to do this because I don't want a new gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cleared my safari history account which evidently wipes out cookies. So google wanted me to sign in to my gmail account. I thought I knew the password ***** the one I had written down did not work. From there on it was endless "trouble"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May i know if you have tried resetting your password?