Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Mcafee did CLEANSE AND I THINK THEY DELETED MY GMAIL

Customer Question
Mcafee did CLEANSE...

Mcafee did CLEANSE AND I THINK THEY DELETED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 30 minutes ago. I have tried my email address, password, tele #. Gmail says they don't know me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do you need to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please follow the link below to make sure you are using the correct details

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en