Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can no longer open info received in a routine e-mail. When…

Customer Question
I can no longer...

I can no longer open info received in a routine e-mail. When I click to read or see what is listed, the screen goes white and then returns to the e-mail. This process will repeat indefinitely, but will never open content. For instance if I get a notice of a news story and I click to open it to read it, the screen goes white and then returns to the e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

HP Pavilion all-in-one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 days. I don't know what to try because I don't know how to ID the issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, do you access your emails using a browser or using an email program like Outlook?