Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For no reason I understand google is asking me to provide my…

Customer Question
For no reason I...

For no reason I understand google is asking me to provide my google password, but won't accept what I have. how do I get a new google password ***** get out of this nightmare.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I tried about 5 minutes ago and several new passwords in succession appeared then disappeared before I could record them. Don't understand what I'm to do.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

You mean today? About half an hour, and it's a busy day!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me the Gmail address you are having this issue with please?