Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just tried to open a new gmail account and put the new…

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to open a new gmail account and put the new gmail address in. It sent the confirm email address message there. The new address is***@******.*** my real address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is it. I just tried to open the account and can't because I can't confirm.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are trying to create a new account but you are not able to complete the procedure?

Please let me know

I completed the procedure, but cannot send the confirm email

What happens when you try to send an email?

I don't have access to the account yet where they are sending the email.

You provided an account you do not have access to, to be verified on?

Is this correct?

OK, wwhat is stopping you from accessing that account to verify?

It is the account I have to verify to access

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

I was trying to talk to google directly. obviously I am not and there is nothing you can do if you aren't. Nothing on my end of computer will help.
Please cancel my account. Obviously this will not be a help to me.

ok, you will need to contact customer service regarding account questions

thanks

how do I contact customer service

You can contact them on***@******.***