Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not send or receive mail and can not sign on to my mail.

Customer Question
Can not send or...

Can not send or receive mail and can not sign on to my mail

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on for about 10 days called your support number 1800(###) ###-####g got no help told me to try aol.com/aolmailsupport

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a verification code 561285

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.