Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to delete new version of e-mail I tried but new one…

Customer Question
Hello, I want to...

Hello, I want to delete new version of e-mail I tried but new one keeps coming back Help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

YaHOO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need help TY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to use the old version of Yahoo mail?