Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to upload books to Amazon and my publisher tells…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to upload books to Amazon and my publisher tells me I already have an account with the email address***@******.*** However I have no recollection of such an account and thus have no record of a password ***** it. Can you please confirm there is such an entry and how to edit my password ***** be able to send it to him and upload the Mss ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As I said I have no recollection of ever having one and if I ever did it must have been several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I can help you reset the password ***** that account.

What is the zip code on file with that account?