Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just started google account and it is all new I deleted my…

Customer Question
I just started google...

I just started google account and it is all new I deleted my pet security question in error how do I restore the same name

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I went to apple and they put me in google Ithey are the only people I have talked with

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was Aol but I now have google and aol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to reset me pet security name in google which I deleted in error. I want to discontinue aol but I want to make sure everything is correct in google

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you saying you want to make sure you set up your google security correctly?

it was set up and I deleted my pet question i in error I want the same pet name

Google has removed the security question option. This means if you did have a security question set up but deleted it you cannot add one back. Now if you just changed the answer then you can change it by going to this page https://myaccount.google.com/security#signin

Once on that page look under recovery options and if you see security question you can make your change there.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.