Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It keeps telling me that my password doesn't match my email…

Customer Question
It keeps telling me...

It keeps telling me that my password *****'t match my email account....when I change the password ***** settings it doesn't take it..,you send me a verification code ...I enter it...then change the password ***** it still doesn't accept it?...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just since yesterday....I have on,y tried what I just sent you.....changing the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No... I just want to check my emails in my gmail account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
11/21/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know