Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail is not recieving. I have had it for a few years but…

Customer Question
My gmail is not...

My gmail is not recieving

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had it for a few years but only needed to use in the past 3 days, and have tried anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Window 7 No errors
No

Is your gmail email currently working fine at the gmail.com website?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I am going to delete the system and then reinstall it. Thanks

That may take a lot of work and it may not resolve the issue. I can help you quickly right now.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,